I got to give credit to Lacy. I play jokes on her all the time but this time she got me pretty good. Sunday she came over to me and told me that she needed to talk to me about something and she had a really serious look on her face. She told me that I had to promise not to get mad, which seemed pretty odd since I don't get mad very often unless I'm losing at video games or can't get my balance sheet to balance. She then asked if I remembered how her back was hurting and informed me that she had just taken a pregnacy test and that it was positive. I immediately thought of how she had asked Melanie earlier in the day if the second delivery was easier. Lacy was expecting me to get mad but I just sat there with a stunned look as my heart skipped a few beats. Fortunately she didn't keep me going to long. In a few months I think that I'll tell her that I'm pregnant and see if she falls for it.
1 comment:
you're punk'd---and you're pregnant!!
--christina aguilera (a.k.a justin timberlake)
Post a Comment