We had Reaganators 12-month check-up today, even though she is 13 months old (June was a busy month). I have decided that my child will probably be the first female linebacker in the NFL. Here is the run-down of her visit:
GOOD NEWS: Reagan is a healthy, whopping 25 lbs and 4 oz. She is in the 93rd percentile for her weight. Her height, almost 31 inches, is 90th percentile. Her head circumference, which the doctor assured me was a large portion of her weight, is humongous. I can't remember the measurements, but she is 96th percentile for that. She has a healthy, growing brain. Not only will my child be the first girl in the NFL, but she will be the first smart person as well.
BAD NEWS: She has a diaper rash-turned infection. I have to go buy some Lotrimil cream to rub on her and that should clear it up. Also, her hemoglobin (iron) levels are low. So, I have to start up her iron drops again, which she HATED after her 9 month check-up. She is not your typical baby that you would look at and say, "hey, that baby looks low in iron." She's a beef-cake. Also, she has been a total raunch for like the past week. She has been so fussy in the afternoons, she literally throws herself on the floor and has fits. Last night, she woke up at 1AM and screamed while Matt tried to calm her for an hour. I asked the doctor if she was getting a tooth and she checked her and after a second said, "yeah it looks like something is bulging through." I couldn't tell if she was being honest or just trying to make me feel better.
My complaining aside, Regs is healthy as can be and I am grateful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment