I agree that it is one of the worst movies ever, but perhaps not THE worst. I have a hard time forgetting "Meet the Parents" and "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days."
Sage that's crazy talk. Meet the Parents and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days were both pretty funny movies with great actors. Cory mentioned the only good quality of 13 going on 30 but her crappy acting and amazing predicatable plot killed the movie. I'm surprised that I made it half way through.
4 comments:
Are you kidding Matt! It had Jennifer Garner in it.
I agree that it is one of the worst movies ever, but perhaps not THE worst. I have a hard time forgetting "Meet the Parents" and "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days."
Both of those rank right up there with this one.
Sage that's crazy talk. Meet the Parents and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days were both pretty funny movies with great actors. Cory mentioned the only good quality of 13 going on 30 but her crappy acting and amazing predicatable plot killed the movie. I'm surprised that I made it half way through.
I agree, totally stupid, but you are right about that Starbucks drink. That stuff is good.
Post a Comment