Sunday, August 05, 2007

Birthday quotes from the office

Jan: I’m returning your call. You said it was urgent.
Michael: It is urgent. I just wanted to call and wish you a happy birthday.
Jan: Well today is not my birthday, so …
Michael: Really? Cause I thought we had the same birthday.
Jan (after long pause): Happy birthday, Michael.

Toby: Who brought in doughnuts?
Michael: Somebody got doughnuts for my birthday.
Toby: Happy birthday!
Michael: You didn’t know it was my birthday.
Toby: I guess I forgot.
Michael: Well I guess I forgot to give you a doughnut. (Closes lid on doughnut box.)
Toby: You’re serious?
Michael: Mmm.

Fun facts about Lacy's birthday:

She share a birthday with Martha Stewart and Martin Sheen

Cool stuff that happened on her birthday
  • The NBA was formed
  • Columbus set sail from Spain
  • The Mickey Mouse Watch was introduced

1 comment:

Melanie Hoopes said...

Lacy - you probably won't believe me - but yes, I am aware I sent your ecard 1 day early - I was batlling sickness last weekend and figured I better do it while I had a chance. Plus - I've been DYING to know how to post more than one picture in a spot - in a frame (your friends walkabout does it all the time) if you ever get some charity time - will you teach me? Glad you guys are sill having fun - just so you know Whitney asks daily to watch Reagan walk!