
We recently went to the Jelly Belly Factory with Reagan's favorite person, Miss Adelaide. Reagan was not a nice person this day. She refused to ride in her stroller, insisting that she push it. This did not bode well for the rest of the people on the tour. We were basically in the way. Then she threw up on the front of her shirt and the carpet. Luckily, she had the binky in and it blocked the projectile property of the throw up. Despite the embarassment and messiness of the situation, we walked out of JB with bags of belly flops and the best chocolates ever from the candy kitchen.

I paid my first visit ever to the town of Berkeley last weekend. We stopped in at the Kite Festival and Reagan had a ball checking those huge things out. We didn't stay long and I was a horrible parent by not putting sunscreen on my child. Yes, I am an idiot. It was a chilly, windy day, and we weren't there for very long, so I guess I assumed there was no need to have her walk around with spiked hair.


This is Reagan 24 hours after her sunburn.

On Sunday morning, Reagan and I dressed alike for church. I know...CHEESY!!! But I had to do it. I have this photo of my mom and I, when I was about 4 years old, in matching green jumpsuits and it is a treasure to look at. You cannot tell in the photo I posted, but I am wearing a necklace that Matt's sister, Lindsay, made for me. It is a seashell from the Sea of Galilee and she made it into a necklace. I have worn it a few times now and it still receives compliments. Thank you, Lindsay!
2 comments:
I think Reagan was just learning from her favorite person Miss Adelaide how to throw the classic stroller fit. Addie definitely put on a good show for the fellow JB tourists. :)
P.S. Was that guy that flies three kites at the same time at the Kite Festival this year? I thought his show was kind of cool.
Post a Comment