Now, Matt has always enjoyed going to bed at night with a cold pillow. He talks about how he used to tease his brother, a cold-pillow lover as well, by going and laying down in his bed before he did, just to warm it up. Lately, on cooler nights, we open the window and he sticks his pillow by the cool air. I have to stifle a laugh every time he does it.
I am not kidding when I say that I am married to a guy that makes me laugh every single day!
10 comments:
You husband sounds amazing.
I know what a smart guy!!
He must work out, have you seen his butt?
I used to date that stud!!
Jenn
I'm still mad that you stole him from me.
Brooke
You guys dated Matt as well? He's an amazing kisser!!
I better not put my name, my husband would be mad.
He always left me satisfied!!!
Where can I meet a man like that?
I think someone hijacked your site. I just had to laugh though because Austin is the same way. In fact he flips his pillow through the night so he doesn't have to sleep on the warmed up side. I just wrote about Austin and his weird leftovers theories.
Okay, You might never see this, but you all need to hear of a little something called a Chillow! It's like an ice pack that you fill with water and slip it into your pillow case at night...works like a charm! and the box it comes in is a workout for your abs...I've never laughed so hard.
Post a Comment