Times have changed and I now enjoy purses. Finding the right one is hard. Lori and Nick took us to the Las Cruces ROSS and I found a freakin fantastic purse that I am now in love with. Thanks you guys, you have great taste. We also were laughing because Reagan seemed to catch onto the purse idea rather quickly. I couldn't resist buying this little red purse for her. She now carries it around, slung over her arm and shoulder as pictured. I showed her how she can store things in it and carry them around. She thought that was cool.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
The Purse Curse
Times have changed and I now enjoy purses. Finding the right one is hard. Lori and Nick took us to the Las Cruces ROSS and I found a freakin fantastic purse that I am now in love with. Thanks you guys, you have great taste. We also were laughing because Reagan seemed to catch onto the purse idea rather quickly. I couldn't resist buying this little red purse for her. She now carries it around, slung over her arm and shoulder as pictured. I showed her how she can store things in it and carry them around. She thought that was cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way too cute!! Catherine has quite the collection of purses. It's really hard not to buy those kinds of things when they are interested.
I just got some video today of Emma that I'm going to post. She carries a purse around ALL day and it looks so funny. I'll put it up soon for you to see. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment