Thursday, February 07, 2008
Are you curious?
Watch out drivers in California. The road has a new citizen and she puts Provo drivers to shame.
Reagan's fascination with clothing items she will not wear for years continues on. This week it was the sports bra.
Seriously, is this not Matt's child?

We had a rough week actually. And it is only Thursday. She really did not want to let me out of her sight, even if it was to go to the bathroom. That made things difficult. Things kind of hit rock bottom (or hit the fan, what have you) this evening when I locked myself in my room so that I could get a break and regain my composure. She cried out in the hallway kicking my door for a while, but eventually went and found her baby and starting playing with it. I am going to bed early tonight and saying long prayers and tomorrow is a new day and I will be more patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! I have had days like that! I hope today is a better day!
Emma has been really clingy like that lately, too. Eventually you just have to get away so you don't go crazy!
Benadryl, lots of Benadryl Lacy!!
I hear ya! the other day I shut my door to take a hot bath (dan was home) and Luke just banged at my door the whole time. what the heck? not relaxing!
Love, love, love that little cutie.
Post a Comment