Most of you have probably caught wind that the strike is coming to an end and that negotiations are being made with the writers and big execs. This week will probably determine all the details. But, here is the best news: if the strike does officially end, the producer of The Office wants to get 6 more episodes in before the end of the season! That is great news. Just as I felt myself cliff-hanging over Pam and Jim last year, this year I am feeling a little cliffhanger from Michael and Jan. Plus...the real-life Angela (who plays Angela on the show)...is pregnant...in real life. She isn't due until May. Soooo...how do they write that in the show? Or do they try and hide it. The writers have always tried to keep it light and not too much drama (this isn't Days of Our Lives, people) and so I highly doubt that they will have Angela pregnant, that would be took much of a scandal. But, you never know...
And to those of you who are LOST fans and there clearly are many, I am proud to say that Matt and I have been tuning in for the last couple of weeks. And, no pun intended, but I truly am lost. I guess I need to go back and watch the previous seasons because I have no idea what is going on. But it sure does look good. They did, however, switch the night to Thursdays, which is my Office night, so maybe it wouldn't do me any good anyways to get into it.
5 comments:
Lacy you have to go back and watch the previous seasons of Lost. Jeremy and I didn't get "Lost" when it premiered but got hooked after season one. We ended up going back and having a Lost marathon. We could not stop watching. It gets better with each episode. We just bought the first 3 seasons on DVD so we could go back and review. So Good!
Sorry, I think I was tired when I wrote that last comment. What I meant to say is that you should watch Lost from the beginning. You will get to know the characters and it will make a lot more sense. You'll be "Lost", but in a good way. You will still probably be confused too but I think you'd like the show a lot more. Anyway, I think I just wrote you a short story with my comments.
YES! When I read this, I totally thought of you guys and how you could share my excitement of the strike being over!
I was really ecxited to hear that news. I think it might be funny if Angela were pregnant, but Dwight as a dad, kind of weird.
So glad that the office is going to back on. But about LOST... you really have to watch from season one because otherwise it's hard to know what's going on... you can't even really miss an episode.... It is SO good.
Post a Comment