...until The Office returns!! April 10th. Until then, I am going to post our Office quote from the very last episode aired, The Deposition. If you can remember way back then, like 500 years ago, it was when Michael and Jan had to appear before the lawyers because Jan was suing the company. They read Michael's diary and that is where I got the current quote.
Dancing with the Stars begins soon, but I am not going to watch it much, I think. I am already bored of it (too many seasons), just like I got bored with The Apprentice after like 3 seasons. Plus, I don't know any of the people paired with the dancers.
There is this new show on Food Network called Ultimate Recipe Challenge. It is good. I watched the cakes episode the other day and it took all my willpower not to jump up and make a chocolate cake that night.
I am loving American Idol! I love the top 12, but I do think the wrong person went home last night. Kristy should have gone. She is pretty and nice, but not a very good performer. She kind of just bounces in place on stage. Her 8 days a week was pretty horrible. Also, here are my thoughts on the other people: Jason is such a pretty guy that I think if he were a girl, the guys would be all over him. I don't like dreads, but the guy has one of the "prettiest" faces I have seen. I love David Archuleta, lick-lipping and all. The licking lips bugs Matt, though. I wasn't a huge David H. fan. I really like Michael Johns, mostly because he seems sincere and I love Australian accents. I am a HUGE fan of David Cook. The guy sounds like the lead singer for Nickelback, does he not? I just think he is a great performer. Chiqueze (yeah my spelling may be off) is really good, and finally got some praise. Okay, girls: I don't like Amanda because I don't think she sings well at all. I already mentioned Kristy. Brooke is dang good and I love the playing piano while singing thing. That takes mega talent. I do wish she would stop crying at the end of every performance, though. It gets old. Ramiele doesn't impress me much, she is kind of boring. I think Ayesha was actually very good and I was surprised to see her in the bottom 3. I also like Carly, her voice more than the tattoos. I LOVE the song "Come Together" so her performance was one of my two favorites (the other being David Cook). Overall, the boys are so much better than the girls, though. I know TONS of you guys watch it, so post your commentary...Jeff/Selly, Melanie!!! I love reading what others think each week.
In other news, someone is blaring music outside my window right now. If my child wakes up from her nap because of it, I will seriously open up a can...
4 comments:
I couldn't agree more with the Jason thing, he is a pretty guy, killer eyes, but has feminie features, is that rude to say? You may delete this comment after what comes next but keep reading...I am not an office fan...but reading your blog gets me very close to being interested, hubby on the other hand would watch it and enjoys it.
Lacy, I'm sorry to see that your stripper got voted off.
Jeff and I also think Jason has very feminine features... i think he looks like the Olsen twins (if you take off the dreads.
David continues to be my fav even though he forgot the lyrics.
I was happy to see the stripper leave though... he wasnt the worst but I just dont think he should be an american idol
I really felt like it should have been Kristi to go, she just isn't as good of a singer as the rest. The guy that got voted out has had some really good performances, it seemed to soon for him to be leaving.
I really hope that David Archuletta blows everyone away next week, he needs a good week.
Post a Comment