Friday, March 21, 2008
Warm Days
Our days are starting to warm up again. For us, that means lots of park time and deck time. And the worst allergies. Thanks mom and dad Rasmussen for the awesome supply of Allegra-D that has been saving my hide for the last week. Despite that, I am so glad that spring is here. I actually don't even know if spring has officially begun yet, but it feels like it this week. Just in time for an Easter weekend. Matt and Reagan at Larkey Park.
This was her first time sliding down a 'big-kid' slide by herself (with some limited help from dad).
Reagan's 'frustrated' face. I believe in this photo, she was asking for me to help her up on the couch.
We spent the last couple of weeks letting Reagan play with the plastic eggs and basket. She loved it! It got her geared up for Easter, about as much as she could with her understanding.
Chilling on the deck. Wearing her princess shoes!

Beautiful tree that gives me horrid allergies.
Three months from tomorrow, my child will turn 2 years old! Is that crazy or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures of Reg's! She's such a cutie.
I'm glad Matt is around to go to the park with you guys! Busy season must be slowing down some? Hopefully? I heard the Novo trip is to Hawaii, fun!
you gotta let that girl branch out. She could be rocking the twisty slide by now =) I always LOL at her in those little princess shoes. She is lil' miss personality =)
Thanks for meeting us for breakfast and guiding us to the temple, it was great to see you guys!
Oh my goodness 2 years already! That's nutso. Sorry about your allergies!!!
Post a Comment