She looks adorable! I love the flowers.
That's so cute. And the complete opposite of Emma. If she had that many clips in her hair she would have a major anxiety attack.
Reagan is adorable!!! i love the cheesy smile :)
Can I just tell you how much I love your child?! The Easter pics are so precious too. I can't believe it's been a year since the Easter Egg Hunt a Cowell Terrace. We miss you guys!
That is so cute! I think she may have started a new trend! She is adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She looks adorable! I love the flowers.
That's so cute. And the complete opposite of Emma. If she had that many clips in her hair she would have a major anxiety attack.
Reagan is adorable!!! i love the cheesy smile :)
Can I just tell you how much I love your child?! The Easter pics are so precious too. I can't believe it's been a year since the Easter Egg Hunt a Cowell Terrace. We miss you guys!
That is so cute! I think she may have started a new trend! She is adorable!
Post a Comment