In just a few days we will be heading out on a big ol' vacay to New York and Boston, with a stop in SLC both ways. We are beyond excited. Here is what I am using to occupy my time until then.
The Office! HOLY COW!!!! JAM? Oh my goodness, they are so cute I just want to pinch their cheeks and jump in and hold hands right along with them. They are so getting engaged soon...or was that worry that I saw in Pam's eyes? This was a HUGE Kevin episode, he was pretty funny. Watching his facial expressions while describing the 5 big bosses and also being sad when he described breaking up with Stacy. Oh man. I didn't laugh as much in this episode as the last one, but I enjoyed it more because it was more of the simpleton Office stuff. Mundane things like losing your parking space to constructions workers and stuff like that which make me love this show more each week.
I still love American Idol, but did I hear right in that D. Archuleta's papa is a super creepy stage dad? Poor guy. This is the stage in the competition where it starts getting really good! **Wait, I swear I can actually hear Simon saying that last sentence, British accent and all**
I am jealous of my little sister. She went to see Jimmy Eat World in concert. Lucky girl! I am letting you all know that miracles do happen. She finally updated her blog! Her last update was August 15th, 2007. I have been pestering her and she finally caved. I figured it was such a miracle that I should mention it here. My sisters and I enjoy dishing about our latest love: the making of the Twilight movie. If you read the books by Stephenie Meyer and liked them, then you need to see this video. While I love me some Jacob, I am still for Team Edward.
Yesterday was a fun Saturday for me. Matt was such a sweetheart. He took us out for breakfast to Black Bear Diner. Our neighbors raved about the breakfast there, so we decided to go and see for ourselves. It didn't disappoint. The tri-tip steak omelette was pretty great, but I couldn't get over their biscuits. This restaurant is not figure-friendly, by the way. It was a little Paula Deen-ish, deep fried in butter y'all. But it was fun to try anyways. Then I took the train in to see my buddy Jennifer and her sister Jessica, who were visiting for the weekend in San Francisco. We shopped at H&M and ate. Although I don't like seafood, Jenn's clam chowder looked appetizing and she and Jessica ALMOST convinved me that I may enjoy sushi someday...almost. I was the least cultured and had Jamba Juice for lunch. I have some fun pics we took, but I can't find the cord to upload photos on the computer.
The next few days will be busy, with getting ready for our trip and all, so if you don't hear from us in a while, that is why.
LOVE TO YOU ALL!
4 comments:
Your trip sounds like so much fun! Boston and New York are two places that I would love to visit someday. Hope you take a bunch of pictures.
Have fun on your trip!
Okay I was SO excited to see Jim with the ring! Aaaggh! I"m a little worried about Pam's reaction though. We'll what happens. And we love Kevin at our house!
I don't know if D. Archulet's dad is a creepy stage dad... but I DO know that my aunt dated him... and he possibly proposed to her back in the day.
ps. Oh and I'm totally team Jacob.
Please come swing down to DC while you're back East!!! We would LOVE to see you guys!
Post a Comment