Friday, May 09, 2008

Holding my Breath

The next 7 days are going to be LONG! I am dying to know what goes down in the season finale of The Office!!

***WARNING: the following paragraphs contain potential spoilers!!!!***

So, this episode was just so-so for me. I only laughed out loud at a few parts and one of them was the quote that is our current one. I was kind of expecting that, though, most of the plots are just a set-up for the finale next week. On the JAM front, I guess we can all predict that Jim will be proposing. I think he will do it on the roof, a call-back to their "date" from Season 2. But...what will Pam say? After all, the tag at the end of last nights episode showed her interest in moving to New York or Philadelphia to pursue graphic design. And with Ryan all over the drug scene, I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his job, Jim landed it, and he and Pam relocated to New York.

Which brings me to my next thought and not a happy one at all. Apparently, there is an Office spin-off in the works. It is just a spin-off, so nothing is official yet, but what if it is JAM? I would die if they left the show! I just can't picture them taking Jim and Pam (JAM) out of the show, but Matt did point out that their story line has run its course. If they experienced any more drama, the fans would revolt. But at the same time, their happy-go-lucky in love story line is boring.

I think that something went down with Angela and Dwight while they were stuck in the office together yesterday, but we won't find out until next week. I read on my favorite Office website, that there is a possible infidelity that takes place, so is it possible that Angela cheated on Andy with Dwight?? Oh man, that last sentenced sounded like something out of Days of our Lives.

Another rumor is a character carrying a child. Someone is pregnant on the show. All fingers point to Jan, which is probably the case, but I think it would actually be hilarious if it was Kelly.

Next week we say good-bye to Toby, but is he the only Office employee leaving the show? I don't know...we'll see. He is being replaced by a hot mama, too. Should be good!

1 comment:

jeanine said...

Ooh! I"m so excited!!! I'm sure that Jim will propose... but I'm really nervous for Pam's reply. I think you have a good theory for where it will happen.