Lori, I should probably let you know that contrary to popular New Mexican belief, a beard does not automatically make you a convict. Only 73% of people with beards (men or women) are actually convicts. I just thought that I should give you the heads up on that one.
Not convinced on the meter either but is is fun to do! I tried to do our dog but it wouldn't "recognize a face", how can you not recognize such a cute face!?!
Thanks for the heads up Matt - perhaps I did see that on New Mexico's urban legends... LOL I wasn't so much referring to the beard as to the half-smile and slightly surprised look. I also have to question your numbers - I would be more likely to believe that atleast 80% of women with beards are, in fact, convicts. No?
8 comments:
That meter is sooo wrong. She is Matt's twin.
Wow-- that is SO not accurate! Sorry Lace, but I'm on Jenn's side- she's Matt's mini-me!
By the way, I am the only one who thinks Matt's picture (the top one) looks like a mug-shot? :)
Lori, I should probably let you know that contrary to popular New Mexican belief, a beard does not automatically make you a convict. Only 73% of people with beards (men or women) are actually convicts. I just thought that I should give you the heads up on that one.
No, Lori, your right, its Matt's mug shot. Like Oscar said, the real crime was, in fact, the beard.
Yeah, the meter is a little off. Someone needs to calibrate it. Even I know that my child looks nothing like me.
Not convinced on the meter either but is is fun to do! I tried to do our dog but it wouldn't "recognize a face", how can you not recognize such a cute face!?!
Thanks for the heads up Matt - perhaps I did see that on New Mexico's urban legends... LOL I wasn't so much referring to the beard as to the half-smile and slightly surprised look. I also have to question your numbers - I would be more likely to believe that atleast 80% of women with beards are, in fact, convicts. No?
false, she looks like Matt!!
Post a Comment