Saturday, July 12, 2008

Budding Artist and 4th of July

Reagan showed off her skills as an up and coming artist. The name of this piece is "what can I do while mom is in the shower?" She was so proud of it. As long as the pen only ends up on her epidermis, I must leave it out more often.4th of July began with possibly the best breakfast ever: pancakes, bacon and eggs at the church. This is probably one of the five mornings a year that I do not have Fiber One cereal for breakfast. It was followed by a bike parade in the church parking lot, which Reagan professionally "rode" in. Last year, I pushed her around in the stroller with my cool blades. This year, crippled Matt drove her around on the bike. Reagan loved it. She was surrounded by her favorites: friends on bikes.
For the third year in a row, we attended Singing Flag in Concord. Reagan didn't want to sit still for it, especially with a sno cone and a park nearby. But we enjoyed ourselves and got to see a great fireworks show. Reagan has fun no matter what if Addie is present. They could be doing nothing at all and Reagan will be giddy as can be.

Love this country.

8 comments:

Wright Family said...

so fun!! I love your hat ;)

Laura said...

Addie feels the same way!

Caitlin said...

We almost got Em that same bike the other day but decided to wait for her b-day. Do you/Reagan like it? Cute family pic at the end of your post.

Nicole said...

Cute pictures! She is such a cutie. You gotta love the body art. Just be glad it wasn't a sharpie. We've had that before.

jeanine said...

looks like it was a great fourth!

Robb said...

Looks like a fun 4th of July! We just updated a couple of days ago too. I loved the post about your brother - the look alike! It's always funny to find the twins in the world around us.

Take care,

Robb

KT and Lance said...

Seriously, if something is going to happen around the house, it's while you are in the shower! I'm always scared of what's happening while I'm in the shower!

We missed you on the 4th! Glad you had fun though! Can't wait to see you guys!

kt

Anonymous said...

I love Reagan's little 4th of July outfit. So cute! I can't believe how much she is growing up... drawing and all! She's adorable.