Often when I am watching a tv show or a sports game or anything of the sort, someone will look familiar to me or look like someone I know. More often than not, these famous people look like my family. For instance, today as we watched the Wimbledon tournament, I was trying to figure out who Nadal reminded me of. Then it hit me: he resembles our brother-in-law Aaron (slightly...). Someday when my dad's hair turns completely gray, he will look just like Don Nelson, coach of the GS Warriors. When my brother Lance flares his nostrils, he looks like Kobe Bryant. Yes, I know all of these are a bit far-fetched and I may be the only one who sees it (although Matt DOES agree with me on the Kobe/Lance thing). But there is ONE comparison that nobody can deny and all our family does agree on this one: my brother Lorenzo is a DEAD RINGER for Kevin Youkilis. Youkilis plays for the Red Sox, so if you don't watch MLB, don't worry about this post. But if you know my brother, then catch the next game and I promise, you WILL SEE IT! For those who don't know and never will know my bro, here is a photo comparison.
My bro

Kevin (Boston)

My bro (who might make me remove this photo if he sees it)

Kev

Bro

Kev

Bro

Kev

Because of this comparison, I tend to be more of a Red Sox fan than anything else, so tonight when Joba the Hut tried to nail him with a pitch, I wasn't too happy about that.
Please see this post where I discuss my temper when it comes to sports and loved ones. Thank you.
4 comments:
I totally agree with you on the Loren look-alike (though I'll have to see about the Kobe/Lance comparison). What does Lance think about it?
That's crazy! Loren does look exactly like that guy.
That was great!! I loved the similar pictures, and true story it's a dead ringer! I'm not sure about the Aaron comparison.... probably because I've seen him play tennis:)
Oh my gosh! He SO does!
Post a Comment