Thursday, July 03, 2008

Reagan's Birthday Bash

Reagan woke up on her birthday to see her new bike, a gift from mom and dad and Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen! My dad made his famous stir-fry. It was one of the best meals we have had in a long time. We even put in the baby corn on the cobs, just for Matt.

My mom and I made a double chocolate pecan brownie cake for Reagan. I didn't have enough of that writing gel, so that is why her cake reads, "Happy Birth R." Ghetto, I know.
Reagan didn't know what to do with the candles, so she stared at them. She tried a couple of times to blow them out, but since it barely caught the flame at all, I ended up blowing them out for her.
She sure did love the ice cream, though. Chocolate Malted Krunch from Thrifty's!!
She opened her presents. Do you like her shoes?


Grandma and Grandpa Roundy gave her the rocket from Little Einsteins to ride on.
It was a great day and I think Reagan really picked up on the mood of the day, that it was all about her.

1 comment:

jeanine said...

Happy birthday Reagan!