Apologies for our lack of blogging lately. We are in Utah helping watch my nephew and being with family, so I haven't had much time to post, but I have a gazillion photos and maybe some news to share here and there when we get back, so stay tuned. Love to everyone.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Novogradac Party
A couple Saturday's ago, we went to Matt's annual company picnic. Reagan and Matt went straight to the pool when we got there. NorCal has pretty hot as of late, so the pool felt fantastic. As demonstrated below...our child can fly!
Oh, the ice cream cone. This chic went nuts. The food, as usual, was great at the picnic. It was catered by Back Forty Texas BBQ and also Tucker's Ice Cream had a cart there. The waffle cones were fresh and there were 6 different heavenly flavors to choose from. Reagan went crazy over the ice cream. It wasn't exactly a small cone and she downed the entire thing. She would not let go of it and it got all over her shirt. She made quite a scene. The baby wipes came in handy.

It was a great day and Matt continued his winning streak of the games by taking both rounds of the potato sack race. Unfortunately for him, I was his partner for the egg toss and just maybe we would have won that if I hadn't nose dived backwards over the hedge behind me. I even have the cat-like scratches to prove it. It was a clumsy, awkward fall that actually kind of hurt and I am sure it only added to the wonderful reputation I have at these parties that began three years ago when I tripped during the potato sack race, getting egg all over my hair and taking Matt out with me. I vow next year to remain out of these games.
Apologies for our lack of blogging lately. We are in Utah helping watch my nephew and being with family, so I haven't had much time to post, but I have a gazillion photos and maybe some news to share here and there when we get back, so stay tuned. Love to everyone.
Apologies for our lack of blogging lately. We are in Utah helping watch my nephew and being with family, so I haven't had much time to post, but I have a gazillion photos and maybe some news to share here and there when we get back, so stay tuned. Love to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did it scare you when Matt was throwing her so high? It always scares me a little when Kupaa does that to the boys.
I think we need to get together again soon for some Trumps. When do you get back in town? Call me when you are back and you can come swimming. Looks like Matt is able to swim now as well.
That first picture is the best! Glad you guys are having a fun and busy summer! Hopefully you'll still be in town for the reunion! We would love to see you guys!
Hope you guys are having tons of fun in Utah. Addie is very concerned about you guys and thinks we need to come pick you up. :) She misses her "Regs."
Your Reagan is so squeezable! I love it! I Think Eli might out weigh her now though, he hit 36.5 this week!
kt
Yes, she can fly! Unreal! That picture is so great. What a fun day. The ice cream pictures have now brought on a craving for a rocky road ice cream cone. My thighs thank you!
Post a Comment