I heard our little babe's heartbeat today, so I guess I finally feel safe enough to post. Most of you who have seen me in the last few weeks probably can tell anyways. Arrival date is late January. We're pretty excited and as much as I hate getting fat (especially when I get scrutinized for gaining 6 pounds in 5 weeks), pregnancy is not something I take for granted and I see it as a total blessing and miracle. Here's to an insane, but fun 2009!
13 comments:
We are so excited for you Lacy!!! You guys have waited so long, and I hope you stay sick, so that you have peace of mind! (not that I want ya sick, but you know what I mean)
kt
Congrats again!! I am so happy for you guys. It was great to see you in Utah.
Go ahead and eat that pint of Ben and Jerry's---you have a great excuse!
Congratulations!!!! How fun for Reagan to be a big sister soon, I still remember her as being so little - I'm sure she has changed a ton since December.
I can't wait to see if this one will be a girl or boy! We are excited for you!
We are so excited for you guys!!! Don't let Sandra Norman bug you with her rants about weight gain. She's nuts; you're one of the healthiest people I know! In fact, I saw Thrifty's ice cream is on sale 2 for $5 at Rite Aid... you should go get some and celebrate this pregnancy!
Congratulations Lacy!! That is super exciting! By-the-way, if you look the same as you did when you were pregnant with Reagan then you have nothing to worry about...you were tiny!
Yay! It's so fun to hear a heartbeat. We're so excited for you, Matt and Reg's.
Congrats! That is so exciting! I agree it is hard getting "fat!" Think of all the cute pregnant moms you see when your not pregnant..That's how we will all see you! So cute! Good luck!
Congratulations! It will be fun to know if we will have boys the same age?! Here's to a happy healthy and enjoyable pregnancy!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!
hey fertile myrtle!!:)
Congratulations guys! We're excited for you! I know what you mean about getting fat...but it's just baby, that's what I always had to tell myself! Besides, you're so good, you'll run off all that baby weight in no time!
What the...!?!?!? Didn't you just have Regs!?! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO excited for you guys! May he/she be as absolutely adorable as #1. Pregnancy is the only time you can eat with reckless abandon and not feel guilty. Live it up!
Horray! Congratulations. That is really awesome news! Hang in there. You will get your body back...oh in about 18 months. I know, I feel the same way. :(
Post a Comment