Sunday, August 24, 2008

Daytime Fun, Nighttime Not

Reagan has been without a binky for the last three nights. We took her binky away for a myriad of reasons. The main one being that she simply does not need it anymore. However, she is very much attached to it and requires it to sleep. So nap and bedtime has been horrendous and I dread it almost as much as she does. In fact, I am listening to her cry right now in her crib. I am hoping things get better soon.

To counteract the nighttime battles, we have been trying to keep her entertained well during the day. She loves her "cat" shirt, which is a treat for her to have this Halloween!
She went to a birthday party at Pixieland for one of her friends and she had a blast. She also threw one of the biggest fits I have ever seen her throw and it was another reason we took the binky away.
She has been living in her swimsuit. We have been swimming quite a bit in the last month. She wakes up in the morning, and goes to put her "simshack" on. Yeah, she really calls it that. Funny, huh.
She got to spend more time with friends yesterday, racing them on the deck.

2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

That cheezer in her swim suit is priceless!

kt

Gunn Family said...

Oh how I feel for you! All my kids have had huge addictions with their binkys! The thing that worked best for us was when we threw all of them in the pond and gave them to the "baby fishes." Worked like a charm for my last two!! Good luck!