It's a boy! Edward Jacob Rasmussen is alive and kicking. We celebrated the same way my dad did when he found out that he was having his first boy, by going to dairy queen (although we found out before the birth and didn't go at 2 am).
How fun! Me you and Laura all had girls and then boys. You are going to love it! It is such a great combo, having the protective older sister and the baby brother. I cant wait to see what he looks like.
im guessing that name is either from harry potter or the series that LDS girl writes because they sounds familiar from passelly. Congrats! Be careful about the dairy queen tradition though lacy, matt is gonna wanna start pumping them out
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Addie is super excited that Reagan will have a little brother too. I guess she was right when shortly after we brought Josh home from the hospital she asked if Reagan had a little brother too. :)
13 comments:
How fun! Me you and Laura all had girls and then boys. You are going to love it! It is such a great combo, having the protective older sister and the baby brother. I cant wait to see what he looks like.
Congrats!
OH YEA!!!! That is great news for you guys. I am so excited about this. AWESOME!!!! Thanks for sharing the news with us :):)
Congrats. I guess my prediction was wrong. I demand to see the evidence.
That's awesome - I knew it!!! I'm glad little Regs will have a little brother to beat up on now :)
Woo-Hoo! That is fantastic. I am so happy for you guys. Boys are the greatest!!
Congrats. That's so great!
im guessing that name is either from harry potter or the series that LDS girl writes because they sounds familiar from passelly. Congrats! Be careful about the dairy queen tradition though lacy, matt is gonna wanna start pumping them out
Hey! I found your blog through Karie's - congrats on the next baby! It seems like yesterday we were livin' at the Riv and you were engaged!!
Yippee!! Boys are so fun! Can't wait to see this little guy!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! SO happy for you guys! Time to go shopping! :)
Awhhh, cute, Reagan's going to have a little bro! Congrats! :)
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Addie is super excited that Reagan will have a little brother too. I guess she was right when shortly after we brought Josh home from the hospital she asked if Reagan had a little brother too. :)
Post a Comment