Thursday, August 21, 2008

Giants game

We went to a Giants game a few weeks ago. The real reason we went is this pic below...Mr Manny himself. It was against the Dodgers and we loved the fans in front of us who were wearing Dodger hats with Manny wigs attached to the back. Matt wanted to see Manny in action. Since the tickets were through Matt's work, Reagan got to sit with Addie, and that of course makes her day! She really enjoyed the game, I think. She and I took the BART into San Francisco and met Matt for dinner. She was excellent on the train. She stared out the window and exclaimed "too-too-twain" every 5 minutes and also stared at the guy sitting across from us. He was wearing sunglasses, but I bet he was staring back. Halfway through the train ride, he got out some chapstick and after using it, Reagan held out her hand and said "some." She does this to me when I put it on. It was funny.
I love this stadium for the good view. Although our seats are nosebleed, our backs are to the incoming fog, so it isn't as chilly as the other end of the stadium. The water behind is San Francisco Bay and you can barely see Oakland in the distance.

1 comment:

KT and Lance said...

That is so fun! I love the view of the statium with the water in the back! Regan just seems so grown up! She just has no problem going everywhere you go!

kt