I don't know why that I like that name, but it just sounds good to me. Dammit, come hear. Dammit, stop that. Dammit, eat your food. I think that it's an amazing name.
I've always thought it would be fun to live next to a dam, because everything is called the "dam store" or the "dam gas station" and the "dam road". Dammit Lyle would be a great name, I'd praise your name for ever if you actually used it.
2 comments:
I've always thought it would be fun to live next to a dam, because everything is called the "dam store" or the "dam gas station" and the "dam road". Dammit Lyle would be a great name, I'd praise your name for ever if you actually used it.
I know that Alan would like it! He used to always call Autumn "Ahhh-Damn". She deserved it sometimes!
Post a Comment