Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Festivities

I have no clue why my photos are posting in reverse order. Oh well!

Halloween would not be a regular holiday without a few weeks of festivities ahead of time! Plus, I need my full money worth of Reagan wearing her costume:) We went to a haunted house and she saw Mickey and Minnie!! It wasn't really haunted, but this is the first time she has seen Disney characters dressed up by real people, so she was slightly intimidated.

We went and visited Aegis and the kids got to trick-or-treat to the residents. This was a really fun time and unfortunately I took this photo after a few had already left. I actually have some way cute photos of everyone else in their costumes, but I don't want to post them without permission from the moms. Some have private blogs.

1 comment:

KT and Lance said...

She looks so cute! The family party wasn't the same without you guys and Lance! We missed you!