Reagan got to put on her kitty cat costume this last Friday and I may be biased, but I sure think she is a cutie! I had planned on wearing my own ears (see our Pam and Jim photo on the sidebar, Halloween 2006), then had to end up with some makeup since Reagan wouldn't let me put it on until after i had my own. I have to show her..."see how cool this is? Mommy is doing it, too!"



She was curious about the tail at first!!
I love my Reagan!!!
4 comments:
The picture of Reagan looking at her tail is classic!
Ha, ha, ha, ha! She is SOOOO cute! I love the one where's she looking at her tail. So much personality.
oh my flippin heck she looks so cute in her costume! and you looked very good yourself lac :)cant wait to see you! less than a month baby!!!!
she is so cute
Post a Comment