I'm checking my pride at the door...this is for Loni, Cait, and the rest of the fam who has yet to see my exploding belly. This is at 24 weeks.

Appropriately enough, my indoor exercise equipment is behind me...the treadmill and my aerobic step. Both have been used quite a bit, but I feel like it isn't even making a difference at all.
Still thrilled to be having another baby, though!!!
6 comments:
Who are you kidding you look fabulous! Most women would love to have your figure pregnant bump and all!
YOu look GREAT! Seriously.
I love the (very little) belly! You are a very cute preggo.
woot woot! thanks for giving in:) but dude lazerbeaner your hardly exploding my dear trust me! you are still tiny!! keep em coming hoe;)
You look so beautiful!! You are glowing i love it!! :)
Wow I love it, its makes it more real when we can see the belly!
Post a Comment