Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Sunday

Reagan woke up on Easter morning to a basket of goodies!! The Easter bunny was lazy this year and decided not to hide them. He (she) was way too dang tired. Reagan was ecstatic and ate a breakfast of candy, a lunch of candy, and a dinner of candy. Sugar high All.Day.Long! My kids in their Easter attire! They match nicely, don't you think?

Mom and Reagan

Dad and Reagan, right before he stood up and stabbed his back on the edge of the stair rail.We went to the Michael's for an Easter dinner and egg hunt. The dinner was immaculate and delicious and most of the credit goes to a mom of a 3 week old. Impressive! Reagan hunted eggs for her third time!! She had it down pat.


Do you like her basket? It is from Matt's mom and it has "Matthew" embroidered on the back. Nice!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Lacy I'm totally drawing a blank on the wheelchair thing. Who on earth are you remembering???

Lori said...

I meant to leave this comment on the actual post with the wheelchair picture, but I'm sure you got that... :)

I'm beginning to have a recollection of maybe Brandon in a wheelchair? Am I right?