This has been my favorite season of The Biggest Loser thus far, mostly because I think majority of the competitors are there to really lose weight and change their lifestyle and, unlike some people on last season, we have seen them uplift and inspire one another. But, like all reality shows with a monetary prize as the reward, there reaches a point in the season where most contestants start to put themselves first and only have eyes for the money. The game play starts and we feel like we are watching an episode of Survivor. I think this season has officially reached that point!
I am ready for Ron to pack his bags. That man is the manipulator of the house (the male equivalent to last seasons Vicky) and I laughed out loud when they portrayed him to music from The Godfather. I can't believe he is still even on the ranch. How many times has he fallen below the yellow line???? I like his son Mike, but Mike does need to be careful to not become a raunch like papa.
I was sad to see Sione go, he was an amazing competitor. But I knew that it would be someone from the blue team last night and next week I think the green team will be broken up. I would not mind seeing Helen go, she is kind of a flighty woman. Did anyone catch the irony in her telling Laura she was "like a daughter to her," when she sent her own daughter home *twice*?
Kristen has stayed pretty even-keel, but pretty soon she will be forced to make decisions and hurt feelings, she can't just continue to ride the wave of staying off peoples bad sides or her bootie will be gone.
With that said, I think Mike will be the big winner and Sione will pull the at home prize. Did you see his current photos?? He looks great.
1 comment:
I am so with you on this one! Ron needs to get out of there! Sione is such a good competitor and I think he really pushed the other contestants, so I guess it's their loss. I have loved not having all the drama this year, Tuesday nights are a big deal in our house!!:-) BTW your little ones are sooo cute!
Post a Comment