Matt and I have been blessed with two of the most amazing moms the world has to offer and my kids have the best grandmas. We love them very much and it's days like these that make living away from family hard.
You know how as a kid growing up, you think you are so much smarter than your parents??! I know I thought I was. With each passing day, I realize how smart my parents actually are. I cannot believe the sacrifices my mom made each and every day that often went unnoticed by me and probably my siblings (all 5). I realize that I took her for granted. I find myself calling her more and more for advice and often to just ask how they got through this thing they call parenthood. I am also finding that I am becoming more like her every day and I don't mind one bit. I love you mom!

My mom has taught me a lot of things like don't throw rocks at bees if there is a window behind it and don't listen to your first grade teacher when she says that you are retarded, but the best thing that my mom taught me was that life was meant to be enjoyed. Thank for not giving up on me during my teenage years. I love you Mom!

I also would like to thank Lacy for being such a wonderful mother and for all of the sacrifices that she makes for our family. As far as I know Reagan and Nolan have always slept through the night. Whether it's cooking, cleaning, feeding, teaching, comforting, or being our friend she is an amazing mother and makes it look easy. Thank you Lacy for being such a great mom and helping me to appreciate my own mom even more in the process. I love you Nolan and Reagan's Mom!
2 comments:
Love the pictures of you and Reagan in the kitchen - and laughed with matt's memory of throwing the rock at the bee - forgot about that one. Hope you had a great mother's Day Lacy! You deserve it!
You are a great mommy Lace! You continually teach me through example about so many things - how to laugh it off, patience, having fun together, and more. Addie loves you too. Thanks for being her second momma! :)
Post a Comment