Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cute things come in small packages

Like our little bubs, Mr. Nolan. He turned 4 months old last Monday. He is brightening our family with his big smile, big big blue eyes, and loud squeals. He loves his bathtime, a sure way to get a big gummy smile from him. He is also teething and chews on his hands and fingers all day long. He is drooling everywhere.
Still loves to swing!He sure loves Reagan and laughs and is a good sport when she inadvertently hurts him.
One day I tried to keep Reagan up and let her miss her nap so that I could watch my show with her in bed early. No such luck!
Mother's Day was a good one. Matt bought me some pants earlier in the week since I can't squeeze into my pre-pregnancy pants yet (wondering if I ever will). Reagan got me some Junior Mints but then decided to play Quality Control and make sure they were okay for mom to eat.
She also made me this cute thing in nursery. And we will say that the picture mug that arrived in the mail this week is from Nolan (thanks, Matt!)
Other than that, we have been hanging out lots.


Reagan's favorite thing to do these days is play hairdresser. Mom plays the victim, oops, I mean the customer. (Sometimes it really really hurts when she plays with my hair!!) But it is fun to see her get creative and these days she is all about fun hairstyles. She usually requests that I do it like Aby's (Avery's) or with like 100 ponytails all around her head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I am ashamed at how long it's been since I have been to your blog. You have been busy busy! And that cute Nolan has gotten so big! Reagan is a beauty. She is really growing up! :)

Hey will you do me a big favor and email me Amy's email? I haven't talked to them forever and when I saw pictures of her on your blog it really made me miss her!!! Thanks! :)

Hope all is well. ...oh and I voted for Mike on TBL too. I was heartbroken when he didn't win. Boo to Helen.

Michael Family said...

Nolan, of course, is adorable. I just love all the pictures you have of him!

Laura said...

You have such cute kids! That first picture of Nolan is to die for!