Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Nolan's blessing

On Sunday, April 26th, we blessed Nolan Matthew on his 15 week birthday. Matt performed the blessing and instead of a sacrament meeting, we used his parents home. Afterwards, we had a luncheon with our families and a huge THANK YOU to all of them for helping out and also helping bring the food. It was a special day.

Reagan refused to be in this photo. Too bad, I thought it turned out cute.
The star of the show, Mr. Nolan himself!

Proud big sister Reagan.
Loni, our own coed. I remember when I was a college student myself, it was all about the free food! Love ya girl :)
Landen, Cait, my mother-in-law Bev!
Haha, loved this one of Bryan.
The second star of the show was Mel's chocolate fountain. I wish I lived closer to Mel so that we could party with her. She is such a good entertainer and she made a fantastic fountain for us!

Cait, Emma, Nolan.Selly with Nolan. Later that night, we met my newest niece, Roxy. She is a little schnauzer (not sure how to spell that!) She was like a little newborn, barely moved and slept a lot. Reagan even held her!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

LOVE those pictures of Nolan ... what a cutie! It looks like it was a special day with all the family. What a fun trip for you!

Michael Family said...

Nolan is ADORABLE! Congrats, and I am glad you're back in town. I missed you!

KT and Lance said...

Nolan is such a stud in his blessing outfit! Wish we could have been there!