We took this kiddies in today for some professional shots, I finally broke down and did it. It took an hour and a half, which is about an hour too long for their attention span. But I am happy with their individual shots and we will attempt the together ones for another day :)
8 comments:
They turned out really cute. That goes without saying when you have such cute kids! I agree with your favorites. So stinkin' adorable!
They are sooo cute! Your kids are adorable! Love it!
So cute! I love, love Nolan's eyes! I agree with Matt on the Reagan picture, so cute!
oh wow lacy - those turned out so cute!! I love them - though I cringe at the thought of an hour and a half photo shoot with kids - especially a baby!
Those are adorable!!! I'm going to wait a few months and get some done of my boys!
My favorite one of Reagan is the Peek a boo one!
Your kids are adorable...the pic's were worth the long wait!
I love the one in B and W of Reagan. Good work!
Those are such cute pictures. And beautiful children. Where did you get them done?
Post a Comment