Thanks to Matt for being such a great dad to our children! In the words of Michael Scott, he is an "awesome blossom, extra awesome."
As a special treat to fathers, here again is our favorite Jack Handy quote, we can laugh at this one forever.
One day Dad asked me to go fishing with him. I got scared. I had the feeling he was going to try to drown me. I don’t know why I thought that, because so far he had never tried to kill me. But he had never taken me fishing either, so I was suspicious.
When we got to the lake, he walked right up to it. "Hey, son, come here," he said. "Look at these minnows."
"Nice try, Dad - if that’s your real name!" I yelled.
Then I ran back to the car and locked myself in. Dad never took me fishing again. So I think that proves my case.
2 comments:
That's an awesome quote! I love it.
Love that quote! Josh says he thinks Matt is a good dad too!:)
Post a Comment