Monday, June 01, 2009

Park, Fish Tacos, and FroYo

I have been scolded for my last post. Matt wanted me to clarify that we have been doing some fun stuff around here and getting out and about. We purchased season passes to Waterworld and are looking forward to a summer of water and sun. We went a few weekends ago and Reagan -and us-loved it. Matt and I have been playing volleyball on Thursday mornings. So I guess we get out.

Saturday we went to the park where Nolan took his first slide down the slide. This little boy in red had a shirt on that said New Zealand and followed Reagan around a little while. She wasn't happy about it.

He had his first swing in the swings. It was a hit!...until he started to slump over :) Reagan loved pushing him.


Reagan asked dad to "push her real high!"
He obliged.
We had Rubio's fish tacos for dinner, then saw this new self-serve yogurt place next door called Yogurtland. It is nonfat, light, airy yogurt (Matt wasn't impressed), but I loved it for the fact that it doesn't sit like rocks in your stomach. At 30 cents an ounce, plus unlimited, free toppings and fresh fruit, you really can't beat that. Mine below was $3.50.

2 comments:

old Loni said...

I am going to throw it out there that Yogurtland isn't as good as Fro Yo..hands down...

Laura said...

Hey, I was gonna tell you that I appreciated your last post. Open and honetst. Even though we all know we are blessed, we don't have to act "seriously so blessed." :) Everyone is entitled to bad days, and it is okay to talk about it. :)