For Christmas Eve, Matt arrived home earlier than usual, around noon and we headed over to the Michaels for a little Christmas shindig filled with apps and Settlers. Marisa had set aside stuff for the kids to make some gingerbread homes and Marisa, I am obeying your wishes and not posting the pic of your hand in the candy cup!! ;)
It was late and the kidlets were tired afterwards, so we headed home and just unwrapped jammies and one gift for Reagan. She opened her Rosetta doll from Disney fairies and had a hard time calming down for sleep, she was so excited. She finally did, though and Santa got to work. Or rather, Mrs. Claus worked and Santa watched ESPN. I have recounted our "Daisy" story to some of you, so here she is in the front row, in all her purple bow glory. 

The kids slept great except guess who didn't?
Yeah, me. I was up most of the night, picturing the Christmas morning excitement. I finally heard some peeps from Nolan around 6am and said "its time." Reagan went through her stocking first, she was pretty jazzed.
Nolan was stoked about the new binkies.


Matt and I were spoiled as well, me opening my new running shoes from his parents and the new book my parents got him, the American History Almanac.
4 comments:
I am SO GLAD you guys came over. It was really fun. What a fun Christmas morning! I hope you stay in town next year too. You can come over again :)
Reagan is making the crossover from toddler to little girl and it is so fun to watch! She's a cutie =)
Of course I love being with family for the holidays too, but I've decided there's nothing like being at home for Christmas. Glad yours was a good one!
I would do Christmas in California too! I am excited, next year we will stay home for Christmas for the first time in our marriage!
Post a Comment