Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blue Dolphins season ends

Reagan's last soccer game was a week ago and--wait for it--FINALLY! I never thought I would say that. As a mom, I have waited for so long to be the sideline cheerleader for my kids at their games. But honestly, they took up so much time. Every Saturday, we had to schedule around a game. How in the world did my parents do this with 6 kids....in multiple sports? Yikes. We enjoyed our freedom today, that is for sure.

Reagan was tickled that her BFF Addie stopped by for a bit to watch. It's always more fun when you have people watching you, huh?



After the game, we went to Skipolini's in Walnut Creek for a team party. We had pizza and a cake that a team parent had made. She is obviously very talented! The girls got trophies and big hugs from their coaches.
Special thanks to Matt for being the referee just about every game this season, even though he was only scheduled for 3! And the verdict on this season from Reagan is unknown. Sometimes she begs when she can play again, other times she says she never wants to again. I guess we will see next year :)

1 comment:

Melanie Hoopes said...

Loved all the posts Lacy. You did an amazing job with Nolan's costume! Fun to see your kids in pics now that I got to see a little more of their personalities first hand! They are too cute. Tell them I miss them! And you and Matt of course :)