Saturday, October 29, 2011

Smith Family Farm

Reagan went on her first field trip and first school bus ride this year! Her kindergarten class went to Smith Family Farm in Brentwood, which is a pretty cool pumpkin patch that caters well to school groups. I tagged along with her class with Nolan in tow. I thought he would enjoy it. And it was great to see Reagan with her class and interact. I got to put faces with names I have been hearing. I got to meet a few other parents. The kids toured the farm and then went to a banjo show. After the show, the rode the tractor out to the fields and picked out their very own pumpkin. Then we had lunch and went home.

I had to document Reagan stepping off her very first bus ride ever! She was pretty excited about this. And little brother was slightly jealous :)

No comments: