Sunday, May 27, 2007

Check this out!

So, the other day I was looking for some documents we had saved to our computer years ago and I came across a folder that had some scanned photos. I think Matt used them a long time ago for a school project, but I was dying going through them because there are some classic and very significant ones. If you are interested in hearing about these photos, keep reading.



This is my hubby post-mission. He is with his friend Chris and they are heading down to BYU for school. I like this photo because this is a typical Matt expression while taking a photo. He looks young, huh?

Probably not as young as he does here. I have mentioned to a few of you how Matt was stick-thin growing up. He blames it on his sisters big appetites and fast metabolisms. This photo is proof how skinny he was.


This is Matt and I in Southern California. We were engaged and visiting my family for a week, back before they moved to Utah. We miss those trips!
We were engaged here as well. This was up at Stewart Falls in Sundance. I think anyone who has lived in Provo has probably hiked to this fall. Just as a sidenote, Matt and I did this hike the night he proposed.
This is definitely a classic! This is the VERY FIRST date Matt and I ever went on. We hardly knew each other, can you tell by how close we are standing? The other couple is my roommate and her date. I asked Matt; it was Preference (girls choice). We got take-out cafe Rio, went to the dance in Spanish Fork, then came back for ice cream. We covered our table in saran wrap and ate ice cream sundaes off the table. We had a great time and clicked so well.
I had to throw this in--Matt hard at work with other missionaries!
Matt's family came down to Provo to celebrate his b-day with him; his brother and sister and mom and dad.
Here is his entire family!
We were engaged and going to some banquet for the Marriott School. We spent the whole summer laying out by the pool and it shows! Matt also worked at Golds Gym and got free tans. That was fun!
Halloween 2002
My graduation from BYU-my youngest sister Loni and my mom.


Younger sister Lindsey, myself, and my mom on Christmas in 2001.
Another classic! In August 2000, my parents, my brother Landen, and my two younger sisters Lindsey and Loni. We all backpacked up in the Sierras. This was one of the coolest trips I have ever been on; we truly roughed it! We hiked in the first day and stayed for another couple of days at Treasure Lake. That was the clearest water I have ever seen; yes, even compared to Hawaii. We drank water from the lake that had been purified with water tablets, ate boxed dinners, and stared at the stars in the sky at night.
Matt and his siblings on our wedding day!
Classic photo of Matt: doing what he loves and that is concentrating his hardest on video games. this photo was taken before I even Matt him, must have been after the mission. This is at his uncles cabin in Sundance, the same place where he officially asked me to marry him!!
So, yeah, we had fun looking at these and taking a trip back in time, so I thought I would share!

No comments: