Friday, May 04, 2007
Womens Appreciation
I had a hard time finding a new quote that was appropriate for the blog!! Yesterday's episode had many cringeworthy moments, didn't it? In real life, Michael would so be gone by now for his conduct at work. But this is The Office and Steve Carell isn't going anywhere! I am very much looking forward to next weeks episode, mostly because the NBC promo shows that we may have a few JAM moments! That is good because my toast was tasting a little dry. Also, we get to see all the characters out of the office and in a more comfortable situation, similar to Booze Cruise from Season 2. This time they are at the beach (or a lake). I won't give many spoilers, but let's just say that Pam has some things she would like to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment