My Memorial Day has gotten off to an awesome start. Reagan slept in until 7am. That hasn't happened since she was like 4 months old. I blame it on her sickness--she has had a cold and cough the last day or two. But I got up to run (actually it was more like a limp--still recovering!!) and now Matt is playing basketball at the church. The weather is gorgeous, I heard Maroon 5 on the Today show this morning and we are going to watch the Jazz game with some friends tonight.
It also doesn't hurt that in two and a half days, I get to see my buds Lori and Jenn for the first time in months and months!! We are heading to San Diego on wednesday afternoon...and cannot wait!!!
We went camping on friday with some of our friends here. What fun that was--it has been a while since we went camping and it was so enjoyable and relaxing. Nothing feels better, though, than a hot shower after camping. I am too lazy to post photos right now, so check back tomorrow! We got some fun shots!
No comments:
Post a Comment