Sunday, July 29, 2007

Old MacDonald Had a Farm...

What is the next line? Just ask Reagan!

...E-I-E-I-O!

She LOVES this song. So much, in fact, that she will actually sing along with it. I am dying to get a video of her doing this, so that is my project this week. We have a cd and she goes nuts when it comes on. Matt and I sing it many times a day for her and she will start to babble right along with us. The first few times it happened, I thought it was just a coincidence, she isn't trying to sing, but multiple times later, we realized it was her trying to sing. I am excited. Since I cannot carry a tune for my life, maybe one of my kids will!

2 comments:

jeanine said...

My little William sings this song non-stop all day long. Sometimes Old MacDonald even has dinosaurs on his farm!

Nathan said...

You will grow to hate this song with the fire of a thousand suns. Especially when they start her singing it in nursery.