Monday, July 02, 2007

Spaghetti

Matt and I have not had the best experiences with spaghetti messes. A couple of years ago, we had it for dinner. I made a huge plate and was carrying it over to our tv area (we used to eat over there a lot), and I lost my balance and tripped, sending the entire plate of spaghetti, red sauce and all, all over our carpet, which is (was) a cream color. Through the tears streaming down my face, Matt and I scrubbed that carpet for hours. With the help of Oxyclean, the best cleaner ever, we managed to get the carpet back to its original color. However, this came at a price: we weren't able to eat spaghetti for a number of months. It was a shame since we love that food.

Today we had spaghetti for lunch. What was left on our plate got thrown into the trash and Reagan found her way to the trash when I wasn't looking. When I turned around, she had smeared spaghetti all over the kitchen floor and herself. I wanted to vomit. I couldn't even take a picture, so here is one where she is making the same face as today when I yelled, "REAGAN!!" upon finding her immersed in spaghetti sauce and noodles.

We are officially on spaghetti strike for another 5 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're great OxyClean fans as well! Although we haven't had anything quite as exciting happen... yet. Way to make a mess! ;)