Thursday, September 13, 2007

And everything in between

In between the Peach Cobbler Cook-offs, Reunions, and Spanish Fork, we managed to squeeze in some other fun activities. We celebrated my dads birthday and Easton showed up in his pirate attire. Of all the grandkids, he has grown the most since we were last here. Reagan got lots of hugs from her cousins and aunts.
I got to spend some time with my mom. Matt was so good to watch Reg's while she and I hit the crafts stores, boutiques, Tai Pan, and made wreaths. All the things Matt cannot stand. Thank you to Matt for giving me some time with my madre!
Matt hates that I don't have much of a fashion sense, including wearing tops and bottoms that look horrible together. I really am not seriously wearing this for the day, but I did tease him some when I went out walking one morning in it. My workout clothes were dirty, so I sported this outfit. He cringed over and over.
Reagan crawled all over Loni while playing Matt's packman game.
Lindsey took Reg's down the Barnes park slide. This slide used to scare me when I was a kid. It was so big! Now it seems so small.
I just like this photo of her.
No trip to Utah is complete without Cafe Rio. And more than once--we ate there 3 times!!
One of Mom Rasmussen's best traditions for when the family gets together is to order a huge sub from Subway. It is the best. The white and wheat bread are braided together and it is the most refreshing and tasty lunch ever. Mel also enjoys the subs, too.

Mom and Lindsay enjoy the patio and subs.
We got to spend some time with Lori and Robb and their two too-cute-for-words kids. We even got to stop in and see their brand new home that they moved into. It is gorgeous and got me excited for the distant day when I will live in my own home!
Many World Cup games were played on the X-Box. I suck at this game and I don't have a very good temper when I play video games, so I tried to avoid it at all costs.
The only thing missing was time to spend with Amy, Bryan and their family. We missed them a lot, but are looking forward to seeing them this Christmas!

2 comments:

Brady said...

YUMMY...Cafe Rio. My mouth is just salivating for their fish tacos!

Ashlee said...

We're quite enjoying Cafe Rio as well. :) We miss you guys!