It is Sunday night and it feels like forever until Thursday night. That is when I will finally be able to see what really went down with the Dunder Mifflinites over the summer. If you watched their summer videos either online or after last weeks episode, Jim dumped Karen and we will see what is going on it him and Pam. Ryan is now Michael's boss and is ready to take Dunder Mifflin into the paperless world. He and Kelly are bitterly over. Dwight and Angela vacationed together, but are obviously keeping things under wraps still. It should be a really fun season. I can't wait. I put a new quote on and it is way back from Season 2...and I found it on all the Office goodies that are being sold in your local Target $1 bins! If you are a fan of The Office and are in the area of a Target, these things are quite a steal. I am psycho and spent almost $30.00. That means I bought almost 30 items. Not all are for us, though. They had pens, pencils, dry-erase boards, memo pads, mouse pads, stress balls, and best of all, mugs. I got this weeks quote from one of the mouse pads.
Is it September 27th yet?
8 comments:
Lacy, You are too funny! We are also awaiting the start of The Office. I just bought some great Dwight pens for my hubby. Last Christmas he got the Dwight bobblehead. (I have a friend who got a bobblehead made to look like her husband... and it was a pretty good match!) Anyway, can't wait till Thursday!
I know, it is torture!! thursday can not come soon enough.
I can't wait. I saw all of those cool things at target. I especially loved the magnets with the funny quotes.
I can't wait either! Tonight's the big night. They've had all this hype with Jim and Pam, and I'm sure it will be a big let-down and nothing big happened. Hooray for The Office!
I love it!! It is amazing that everyone gets so excited for a new season of a show. It is pathetic but I don't care I live for the Office.
tonight is the night!! I went to Target and stocked up. I even got season 3 there for 20 bucks. can't wait 30 minutes and counting!
All the suspense is finally over!! It was pretty good! I thought Jim nad Pam were so cute and I still can't get over Angela stating that the frozen bag of french fries was torn to shreds. A great start to a new season!
Man, how stoked am I at the amazing Office fans out there. Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment