Monday, September 10, 2007

I repeat...do NOT have a happy birthday!!

Yeah, that is a quote from Michael Scott himself and I have The Office on the brain since it is just days left until the Season 4 premiere. Feels like an eternity, let me tell you. However, I just wanted to say a big Happy Birthday to all our family and friends that were born in the month of September. There are many. Mom and Dad Roundy, my sister Loni, Matt's sister Lori, nieces Alyssa and Emma. And, of course, Matt is celebrating the big 29 on the 19th of this month. And my friend Jenn is going to welcome her little girl this month, too. I guess a lot of of people were busy during the months of December/January, if you know what I mean. I probably shouldn't have posted about this because I am sure I am forgetting somebody really important and now I will look like a big jerk. Oh, well.

No comments: