Sunday, October 07, 2007

FR & DMI

I can't believe the first two episodes have come and gone and I still haven't blogged about it! Well, better late than never. Fun Run, the premiere, was great because it had been months since a new episode, but I didn't think it was all that funny. I don't know why. Maybe because I just had JAM (or PB &J, as they are now called) on the brain, so nothing else really mattered. I did think the Dwangela storyline with the cat Sprinkles was hilarious. That is really in character for Dwight to kill a cat. I also thought Jan threatening Pam was so dang funny. Jealous, possessive Jan is great. I didn't find Andy's bleeding nipples all that funny and the Michael running was so-so. Jim and Pam were too dang cute, though. Like I said, all this would've been funnier if I hadn't spent the first 30 minutes fuming because they were both "single," then the next 30 minutes in heaven because they were secretly dating and holding hands. Dunder Mifflin Infinity was funnier, in my opinion, although Matt and I were split on this. He didn't like it too much. My favorite parts were Ryan getting rejected by Pam (and Jim's too-cute-for-words reaction), Creed using printer ink to dye his hair (did anyone else catch that? If not, re-watch and you will), and Jan and Ryan confrontation. In fact, I liked most of it, with the exception of the last bit with Michael driving his car into a lake, then demanding his gift basket back. Seriously, I know that Michael is a bit much, but who really does that? Oh well, it is just a tv show for laughs! I am looking forward to next week's episode because it is more of the new DMI website launch and I really like this part with Ryan all snotty and big-headed. Next thursday I will miss it, but for a better reason: Me and my little Reg's are flying to New Mexico to spend some much-needed time with Lori and Nick. We can't wait!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I thought Kelly all dressed up was LOL funny. I too think the premiere was only okay. have a fun trip!!

Ashlee said...

Last night's episode was so hilarious!