Thursday, November 01, 2007

Candy is Love

How do I love Halloween? Let me count the ways...

1. Carving pumpkins. Matt chooses the most difficult template and I choose the easiest. He spends an hour carving his, I spend 3 minutes carving mine, which is actually Reagan's.

The end result is that Matt's looks a hundred times better than mine!!!2. Playing in the cool fall weather. And enjoying sugar cookies from the neighbor, Miss Betty.

3. Attending the ward trunk-or-treat party. Last year Reagan lasted about 15 minutes before we had to take her home. This year, she ate it all up, including another sugar cookie.
4. Reagan begging for more chocolate.
5. Burning the soup that I made for dinner. This is the second pot that I have charred in the last week. Matt claims that if I really want a new set of cookware for Christmas, there are easier, less smelly ways of getting it.
6. Going trick-or-treating with friends. Reagan didn't really get the concept this year. She just enjoys being around other children. But once she realized that candy was involved, boy, she got it real fast! Candy is love...
7. All smiles in anticipation. I have noticed a trend in the photos of Reagan grinning. There is always food nearby. Can you spot the Cheerios in the first photo?



Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I love Reagan's bumble bee costume and they way she grins for the camera. Very cute pictures!

jeanine said...

Reagan is an adorable bee! Halloween is so much more fun with kids!

sarita said...

Lazer, I love your blog! I wish you lived near me in Iowa so we could hang out as SAHMs and watch The Office together! Reagan is adorable!

Ashlee said...

Oh, we miss you guys so much! I can't believe what a little girl Reags is turning into! Love the black tights on her chubby legs.

Nicole said...

She's soooo cute! I just want to eat her up. I love those fat cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Reagan is such a sweetheart! Cute costume!