Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Politics

On my way out of the train station a card was shoved into my hand announcing that Barack Obama would be in San Francisco. As I drove away from the station I decided that I would leave it in Miriam Pinoli's door (my boss's wife) who is a die hard republican just like my sister Amy. I don't get into politics since voting in California or Utah is pointless, but I do enjoy getting people riled up about politics. On the way home I got stuck at a red light for a while and decided that I would personally sign the invitation for Miriam. So I wrote something like "For Miriam, thanks for being my greatest advocate. I appreciate your support and hope to see you there tomorrow night" and then I signed it "Obama". Below was her response.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

It's surprising that Miriam is so staunchly republican when she married the reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson.

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

Ha, ha, ha. I'm surprised she had the guts to actually make physical contact with those things.

Warren said...

I hear that Matt is looking for an internship with Hillary next year.