Reagan and I were out and about yesterday and we stopped into Panera Bread and shared one of their seasonal bagels...Gingerbread. It was really good! The perfect flavor of Gingerbread but also a little bit sweeter than just your average bagel. There was something really sweet melted in bits throughout and I couldn't quite place what it was, so I looked online and here is the website description:
Flavored with ginger bits, cinnamon, nutmeg, molasses & filled with vanilla & cinnamon chips.
WOOT! Doesn't that sound good? We will be making many more trips there, I predict. Panera Bread Gingerbread bagels + Stephens hot cocoa = holiday heaven!
5 comments:
MMM that sounds so good!! Do they have one out here in Utah? I love bagels!!
Oh - that sounds like heaven - not so much the bagel part (although that sounds good) but having just one kid while shopping and being able to enjoy the experience!! Spoil Reagan rotten while you can!!
Lazer, we have Panera here in Iowa as well and I am so excited to go try those bagels. I have been missing Cafe Rio desperately since we moved, so maybe Panera can curb my craving until I can get back to the Rio.
Sorry Linz, none in Utah. I'll bet Einsteins has something similar, though.
Sounds so good! I'm going to go get me one!
Post a Comment